- The administration, faculty and staff of Avicenna Medical College & Hospital are committed to provide quality health care services conforming to our valued stakeholders’ requirements. This, we believe is possible by:
- Complying with requirements of Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC), World Federation of Medical Education (WFME), Minimum Service Delivery Standards (MSDS), Quality Management System (QMS), thus showing commitment for effective continual improvement processes for patient satisfaction.
- Having a team of skilled and qualified Faculty through professional Faculty Development Program.
- All the stake holders/the departments set plans, implement, review and improve their quality objectives to meet the college and hospitals overall benchmark.
- Continuous application and acquisition of innovative technology is done in order to provide opportunity to the faculty and student for efficient life-long learning through multi-lateral means.
- In order to achieve the above standards the college and hospital provides free and affordable healthcare services to a large segment of the community (85 villages) who depend on this institution for their healthcare needs. The institution through health education of communities inculcate awareness on various health issues and hygiene amongst the local healthcare providers and the population at large.
Note: Formulation of the Vision and Mission of Avicenna Medical College is based on the vision and mission of the Higher Education Commission (HEC), PM&DC and the UHS.